User Research Director, Revenue Products
What You’ll Do
You love helping other people be successful. You have a strong, working understanding of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You know exactly when to engage with teams across Design, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, what questions to ask, where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting and prioritizing research goals, managing load and expectations, and generally advocating for our users. You’re passionate about Twitter and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user.
Who You Are
- Lead and manage a team of revenue researchers
- Set team level goals, manage project load and timelines
- Partner with Design, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to build in research at multiple stages of the product development process
- Ensure problems are approached through the integration of multiple data streams, including qualitative and quantitative research
- Advocate for and raise awareness of user behaviors and needs
- 10+ years managing a research team, including hiring and coaching senior researchers
- 10+ years conducting user research with fluency in both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with Design and Product teams
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- (Bonus) Experience conducting research on small businesses, brands, and advertisers
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!