Sr. Product Manager, Notifications
Twitter is looking for an experienced and talented product manager to help lead the vision, strategy and execution of new product initiatives within Notifications. Notifications are a very large area of investment for Twitter as they reach hundreds of millions of our users every day and form a key part of Twitter’s growth. As Sr. Product Manager on the team, you will lead the strategic product direction for Twitter’s Notification Tab.
Who We Are:Notifications are a core product pillar within Twitter. Our focus is to help users discover what’s happening right now, and provide them feedback to make their Twitter experience more rewarding. The team is responsible for all email, SMS, and push notifications delivered to our users as well as the in-product Notifications Tab experience. The Notifications team works on a combination of large-scale infrastructure projects and creative new approaches to growing Twitter by providing our users a more rewarding experience.
What You'll Do:We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager with a strong technical background who excels at user-centric product design and has a knack for rallying teams of engineers and designers to build delightful products. You would be adept at both working on user problems in a growth company (metrics driven and strong operational abilities), being the founder/CEO of a startup (launching new products and iterating on market fit), as well as having some experience with gamification / game product development. Key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on product strategy, including new product initiatives
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and research to build amazing products for our users
- Lead metrics analysis, data insights and experimentation to inform product decisions
- Understand user pain points, come up with solutions and bring them to life
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders
- Gather requirements, develop product specifications, and execute against them
Who You Are:
- A track record of building great consumer products in mobile and other platforms
- Empathy for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- Experience working with designers to craft usable, beautiful, delightful products
- Strong analytical skills and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Experience and interest in machine learning and relevance algorithms preferred
- Strong communication skills and experience handling input from stakeholders
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working on a significant product roadmap from strategic inception to launch
- Knowledge and experience building diverse end-user-facing mobile experiences
- Hands-on experience with driving data analysis, modeling and experimentation
- Rigor in product requirements definition, product planning and execution
- Experience working in dynamic and iterative product development cycles
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science, or Engineering (MS is a plus)
"San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!