Sr. Product Manager - MoPub (Mobile Monetization)
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile app advertising exchange and complete monetization solution. Our platform powers revenue for everyone from individual developers building their first app in a garage to the largest mobile app publishers in the world. We reach over 1 billion devices and are used by over 40,000 apps worldwide. As a Product Manager at MoPub, you will work with our Ad Formats and SDK team to ensure we are taking advantage of the latest industry standards and OS updates, create immersive ad experiences for end users, and own the roadmap for the continuous improvement of existing and development of new ad formats. San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What You’ll Do:
- Your work will directly impact how mobile app developers monetize their apps, will improve the value we provide to advertisers, and grow revenue for Twitter.
- You will work with a team mobile engineers to create unique user experiences that will touch over 1 billion mobile devices worldwide.
- You will work with cross-functional teams - sales, client services, design and product marketing to gather feedback, understand customer needs and bring new products to market.
- You will analyze industry trends, competition, and relevant markets to create and set a product strategy.
- Develop a compelling vision and strategic product roadmap for mobile ad formats.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
You will be the internal champion for your product area and will articulate your vision to various partners, including Twitter’s executive management team.
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Strong analytical ability with bias to make data-driven decisions
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with mobile development a plus
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, a strong plus
- Computer science, engineering, or technical background (MBA beneficial)
Responsible for providing a great ad experience to end users through our supported formats: Native, Rewarded video, Playables, and traditional display formats
Responsible for growing adoption of non-banner formats for publishers and creating products to help DSPs buy these formats at scale
Evaluating country/region requirements for various formats
iOS and Android updates
Releases of new specs and spec updates from the IAB for MRAID, VAST, VPAID, etc.
Ensuring MoPub ads meet viewability standards and can be measured by third party partners
Improving our integration and internal SDK ad rendering to maximize the number of viewable impression and provide highest quality of ads to our buyers
- Clear verbal and written communicator
- Excellent and follow-through and working with distributed teams
- Ability to comprehend technical concepts
- Effectively prioritize incoming requests from clients, sales, and other stakeholders
- Take business requirements and feedback and synthesize them into a cohesive roadmap
- Strong product sense and ability to solve for underlying problems, rather solving for the surface need
- Experience collaborating with engineers and design on developing and delivering product
- Consider adding data minded with bias toward data driven decisions
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!