Software Engineer (Full-stack) - Business Operations
The Business Operations Tools Team focuses on designing and building applications and tools that improve the lives of employees across the company and help reach every person on the planet. If you have a creative entrepreneurial spirit, hate inefficiency and enjoy helping people, come join us.
What You’ll Do
- You will implement new features and optimize existing ones
- You will work closely with your team including other software engineers, product managers, and internal customers
- Proactively look for ways to make our processes and Twitter employees more productive
- Build tools that are easy to use and delight users
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Past professional experience using Scala, Ruby, Java, or Python
- Strong understanding of full web-stack (JS to DB)
- Strong algorithms and data structures background
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies, CI/CD
- Customer focused
- Looking to always learn new and improve existing skills
- Interest in the following desired, but not required:
- Integration with machine learning models
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!