Software Engineer (Back End) - Video Advertising
Who We Are:
Twitter's Brand advertising team is working to build a best-in-class platform serving the world’s biggest brands. How to tap into the massive TV advertising budgets? Or the exploding Video advertising? Or enable Brands to benefit from the buzz surrounding tent-pole events unfolding on Twitter? Our team continuously thinks about these challenges and builds products to advance the state of the art when it comes to brand advertising. We are a full-stack product team developing a suite of measurement, targeting, and ad formats products, such as Twitter’s audience insights and brand surveys; demographic, Event and TV targeting; and rich media ad formats.
Who You Are:
- Someone who's ready to design and implement awesome new features through innovation and data-driven iterations at Twitter scale
- Someone who wants to push limits of product innovation using the latest advancements in technology and methods - working closely with product managers, designers and other engineering teams
- Someone that works best in an environment with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on product/platform features
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!