Software Engineer (Android) - B2C - Boulder
Who We Are:
Business To Consumer (B2C) is a team of full-stack engineers passionate about Twitter, with deep expertise in frontend, backend, iOS, and Android. We iterate quickly, and build product experiences to improve the quality and quantity of organic business-related conversations that happen on Twitter. This includes external API platforms and exciting features in the Twitter apps that help people and businesses connect in compelling ways. Here is one the recent public launches from the team: https://blog.twitter.com/2016/speed-up-customer-service-with-quick-replies-welcome-messages-in-direct-messages
- You are an extraordinary engineer with a passion for helping Twitter change the world
- You are a leader who raises the engineering bar every day
- You are curious, looking to go deeper into the backend stack and learn new platforms
- You are passionately motivated to ship products used by _hundreds_ of millions of people around the world, every day
- Deep experience shipping large-scale Android applications
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Prior experience in building conversational user experience
- Iterative product development experience
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!