Senior Technical Recruiter
Our engineering teams build the platform that handles half a billion Tweets per day. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter that will partner with our business to ensure we build out the teams in order to make that happen!
What You’ll Do
- You will partner with the business to attract and source great technical candidates requiring you to be both consultative and results oriented in your approach
- Work directly with Senior Management Teams based in London, Dublin and U.S - you will set the standards for client management, innovate on current practices and drive improvements that impact all
- Use your advanced knowledge of research techniques, with your specific expertise to deliver on hiring requirements
- You apply a wide range of techniques and can utilise these as appropriately up to executive level. You understand how to refine and improve selection through analysis
- You can successfully negotiate, close offers and handle complex negotiations. You are experienced at dealing with senior level candidates, relocations and complex offers
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced recruiting partner, who possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of recruiting which results in the timely completion of complex assignments. With your experience, you can execute recruiting strategy across multiple locations and partners, levels of seniority and complexity. You provide market data & intelligence and are a thought partner on talent management strategy.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
- a consistent track record, sense of urgency and ability to prioritise multiple projects
- technical depth that lets you partner and earn the respect of world-class engineers
- clear and precise communication
- strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- strong network and industry knowledge
- passion for ensuring amazing candidate experience at all stages of the process
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting technical/engineering roles
- Proven track record of full cycle recruitment including but not limited to sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritisation, partner management, offer and negotiation
- Experience with online sourcing tools and Applicant tracking systems
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. We are an equal opportunity employer.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!