Senior Support Analyst, User Operations
Senior Support Analyst, User OperationsWe’re looking for a passionate and analytical support expert to keep our global users safe.
Who We AreThe User Services team develops support solutions at scale in a rapidly changing global environment. We enable users around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to consumption and highlighting the best of our platform. Within User Services, the User Operations team ensures that Twitter users around the world are well supported, covering a broad scope of issue and user types and multiple languages.
What You’ll DoIn this role, you will deliver efficient and high quality consumer support in collaboration with our global vendor partners. You will become an expert in all user issues that we support, respond to issues and incidents, collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop workflows and roll out trainings to large groups of Support Agents while monitoring overall operational trends and improving key metrics.
More specifically, you will:
- Act as domain expert and point of contact for internal partners and vendor partners in key work streams
- Create and interpret reports and dashboards to monitor and investigate operational trends
- Drive project initiatives to find new and innovative ways to consistently improve operations
- Manage communication with vendors, including answering questions, providing support and working collaboratively on scaling solutions
- Join the team’s on-call rotation, investigate and resolve high-profile issues thoroughly and turn around any incidents or negative trends in operational work
- Report issues with internal tools to engineering teams and scope out new tooling requests
- Deliver trainings on various policies and workflows to large teams
- Help define quality review guidelines and perform quality reviews as needed
- Review sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images
Who You AreWe’re looking for a passionate team member with excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, experience in support operations and, of course, tons of enthusiasm for helping people and keeping Twitter’s fast-growing user base safe.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
- Experience in handling user reports and/or high-priority support issues
- Strong analytical skills, metrics driven and experience in business/data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and highly developed social skills
- Experience supporting high profile and/or publicly visible individuals either directly or in partnership with their representatives
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and handling multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes and under pressure
- Ability to solve problems creatively and proactively, especially during critical situations
- Experience driving large cross-functional projects across different timezones; familiarity with project planning methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with Service Cloud, JIRA, Tableau, or similar software. Service Cloud admin skills, basic programming and/or experience in automation a plus.
- Active, passionate Twitter user with strong interest in social media
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a senior customer support role, preferably in fast-paced online support environment or a role involving vendor relationship management
- Flexibility is required as you might be asked to work late shifts or weekends
- Some travel could be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!