Senior Software Engineer (Front End)- MoPub
Who We Are:
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile application advertising exchange and complete ad serving platform. From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, our customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day.
What You'll do:
- Build and maintain an easy to use and powerful web application using React and Redux
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other other engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Proactively look for ways to improve the MoPub frontend UX and codebase
Who You Are:
As a part of our Publisher Frontend engineering team, you will work on our web application that directly drives publisher revenue. You will use the latest development tools such as React, Redux, Webpack, and Babel. You will also work on our full web stack running Django and Postgres.
- BS/MS Computer Science or similar work experience
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
- Passion for making beautiful and delightful web experiences
- Understanding of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!