Senior Recruiter, EMEA (Contract)
Senior Recruiter, EMEA
We strive to make Twitter the best place to work, and to find the best talent wherever we do business. The goal of the People team is to serve as a business partner across the organisation, to shepherd the core values & protect the culture. Come join the flock!Who We Are:
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter unique. We aim to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while we are doing it. We hire talented, motivated people and hand them big problems to solve. We have a great space, an army of passionate users, and a very bright future. Our team is lean, mean, and effective, and we need an extraordinary Senior Recruiter to join us!What You'll Do:
As a Senior Recruiter with Twitter, you will attract, deliver, and retain top talent. You will partner with some of the industry's premier business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategies, organisation development, and offer negotiations. As a member of the Twitter recruiting team, you will have the support network of one of the most experienced (and simply fun) recruiting groups in the entire interwebs business.Who You Are:
- You have a history of collaborating with senior business leaders from top-tier companies
- You deliver excellent client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and mentoring to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the Coordination and Sourcing teams
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- You work closely with both the compensation partner and HRBP on refining career ladders and leveling roles
- You bring class and panache to the job
- 8+ years experience as a recruiter.
- Preference with In-house Recruiting Experience
- 3+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels i.e Sales, Engineering/Technical, General & Administration Interview and Assessment, plus leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate experience.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!