Senior Manager, Brand Strategy
As a tested and successful leader, they inspire others – those under their direct management, their peers, and their external partners. Their persuasive abilities should also be evident in external settings, particularly with senior level marketers and key decision makers for our brand and agency partners. They value teamwork, lead by example, and serve as a coach in developing, mentoring, and managing their direct reports.
Additionally, as a leader of the Central Brand Strategy region, the Sr. Manager:
- Has demonstrated a long-standing ability to drive revenue for brands through creative marketing ideas and concepts
- Possesses seasoned people management experience, whether at Twitter or in roles prior to Twitter
- Has experience building teams, assessing resourcing needs, and communicating them to management to drive results
- Seasoned in the development of both direct reports and skip-level reports across all positions, and constantly seeks out and delivers against opportunities for growth and exposure for them
- Executes a high-volume of work by driving high-profile projects and delegating responsibilities to reports and peers on the Brand Strategy and Client Partner teams, as well as cross-functional internal Twitter teams
- Leverages executive-level client/agency relationships to advance revenue opportunities
- Leads all recruiting and training efforts for the entire region
- Manages regional budgets to optimize revenue and profit for Twitter
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!