Senior Account Manager, Data and Enterprise Solutions
● Serve as a liaison between SMM Partners and Twitter to help them develop and build first class solutions that serve end brands ● Management of 50+ accounts that represent the middle to upper tier of Gnip’s monthly revenue base.
● Grow revenue through increased penetration into current customers.
● Build strong relationships with partners and develop understanding of partner products, business lines and key objectives
● Consult about use and consumption of Twitter data, visualizations and other ways to display real-time Twitter activity within partner’s environments
● Ensure that partners’ voice, opinions, ideas and feedback are being conveyed back to Twitter and its Marketing and Product Development teams.
● Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about partner insights and needs for new products, features and solutions
● Work with Product Marketing and Packaging teams on sales materials development and pricing
● BA/BS degree preferred: Masters degree or equivalent experience a plus
● 4+ years of relevant sales experience preferred
● Experience independently negotiating and closing partner deals
● Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision. History of running quickly with little supervision.
● Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople and product managers.
● Ability to partner within cross-functional teams
● Ability to consult and bring ideas to the table
● Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
● Ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams
● Can balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts
● Is flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity
● Is driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion
● Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
● Strong Google documents and SalesForce.com skills
● Alignment to Twitter’s vision and core values
● The willingness and flexibility to travel up to 15% of the time, including occasional trips to San Francisco HQ and Boulder, Colorado..
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!