Senior Account Manager, Data and Enterprise Solutions
The Data and Enterprise Solutions (“DES”) group at Twitter is responsible for the partner ecosystem of B2B and B2C developers that build solutions to operationalize Twitter’s vast amount of user-generated data made available through our extensive API product set. Through our partners and customers, Twitter data helps brands better understand their customers, maximize their advertising programs, build competitive products, and provide unparalleled customer service.
What you’ll do:
Twitter is seeking a Senior Account Manager, DES, whose focus areas will concentrate on software providers with whom we have existing relationships. We want these partners to innovate breakthrough functionality that features and showcases Twitter Data; the Account Manager will play a critical role in arming partners with the knowledge and tools to develop and sell in these ideas to their clients. You will be accountable for driving revenue growth and relationships with these ecosystem partners via alliances, education, client partnering and ideation.
The position may be located in Twitter’s San Francisco, Boulder or New York offices and reports into a Senior Sales Manager, DES.
● Serve as a liaison between SaaS Partners and the Twitter DES team to help them develop and build first class solutions that serve end brands
● Management of 40+ client account that represent the middle to upper tier of DES’s monthly revenue base
● Grow revenue through increased penetration into current customers
● Build strong relationships with partners and develop understanding of partner products, business lines and key objectives
● Consult about use and consumption of Twitter data, visualizations and other ways to display real-time Twitter activity within partner’s environments
● Ensure that partners’ voices, opinions, ideas and feedback are being conveyed back to Twitter and its Marketing and Product Development teams.
● Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about partner insights and needs for new products, features and solutions
● Work with Product Marketing and Packaging teams on sales materials development and pricing
Who you are:
● BA/BS degree
● 4+ years of relevant enterprise level account management experience preferred
● Experience independently negotiating and closing complex sales
● Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision.
● History of high performance with little supervision
● Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople and product managers
● Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
● Ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams
● Can balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts
● Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
● Alignment to Twitter’s vision and core values
● The willingness and flexibility to travel
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!