Location: San Francisco
This is a 12 month contract position.
Who We Are:
Twitter’s success story is about connecting people, so it’s no surprise that we are growing and we are looking for people who want to change the world while doing what they love. Do you have an interest or a real passion for recruiting coordination?
What You'll Do:
Twitter is a fast paced, growing company and we need your help to help build a world-class team! As a Recruiting Coordinator, you represent Twitter to the external world. We look for candidates that pay excellent attention to details, have superior organizational and time management skills, and are able to juggle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule phone screens, video conferencing and onsite interviews
- Build interview schedule packets to distribute to each interviewer the day before an interview
- Facilitate onsite interviews, Tech Talks, and pre/post-interview debrief meetings
- Encourage interviewer completion of feedback and distribute to appropriate partners
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and partner relationships (hiring managers, HRBPs, Recruiters) and maintain effective communication channels
- Additional support to the recruiting and HR team, as needed
- General understanding of EEO and OFCCP regulations and employment law
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous projects with moving parts
- Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and be inventive
- Able to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR support role
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with using a Mac and Google products (Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Active Twitter user
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Experience with using issues tracking products (JIRA is a plus)
- Experience scheduling and hosting batch days
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!