Product Marketing Manager, MoPub Publisher Solutions
Who We Are
MoPub, a Twitter-owned company, is looking for a rockstar product marketing manager to lead go-to-market strategy for MoPub’s mobile monetization solutions among our app publisher audience, globally. As the product marketing lead for MoPub publisher solutions, you will own positioning, marketing communications and launch strategy to drive understanding and awareness of our solutions among MoPub’s 49K+ app developers globally. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate closely with product, engineering, PR, business development, and sales teams on a daily basis. And as part of Twitter’s Global Product Marketing team, you will work closely with teams across the company, including advertiser-facing products, focused on a highly strategic area for Twitter.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and drive go-to-market strategy, including core positioning, messaging, naming and communications strategy for MoPub’s solutions for app publishers.
- Develop marketing initiatives that drive awareness, education, and adoption of MoPub’s most strategic products among our publisher clients and prospects
- Understand marketplace and competitive trends and insights to inform go-to-market strategy
- Interface directly with clients, prospect and sales to understand needs, gather and synthesize product feedback
- Develop relevant content such as case studies, white papers, blog posts, videos, website content and FAQs for a highly technical audience
- Scale initiatives to reach global audiences with localized and relevant content and messaging
- Support general product marketing initiatives across launches, conferences and events, communications, and collateral development
Who You Are
You have a passion for understanding customers, their needs and market trends, seeking out insights and developing compelling messaging and impactful go-to-market plans
- Ability and passion for turning complex / technical product knowledge into compelling storytelling to drive awareness, understanding and adoption
- Can succeed in a rapidly changing environment, balancing multiple projects, and effectively collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills - internally, externally and from peers and partners to an executive-level audience
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry and/or mobile monetization industry a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills - internally, externally and from peers and partners to an executive-level audience
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years of product marketing experience, with 7 years of work experience overall
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!