Performance Specialist, APAC (Singapore)
Our Sales Product Specialist team leads industry strategy by developing deep vertical knowledge to define and execute Twitter’s performance advertising go-to-market strategy, as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with top client executives. We also work across regions, sales channels, and cross-functional partners to capture and prioritize product needs on a quarterly basis for our Product team to tackle.
The team provides a customized strategy and best practices to top accounts focused on performance advertising (direct response and mobile app install), and arm sellers with knowledge and collateral to effectively sell performance advertising solutions to clients across our Large Client Solutions (LCS) and Emerging Client Solutions (ECS) sales organizations. We also work cross-functionally with almost every team within Twitter to evangelize and drive forward an organizational vision for performance advertising.
Success looks like:
● Grow our business in a way that makes us proud: by providing world-class service to our advertisers.
● Communicate fearlessly to build: long lasting relationships with Twitter's Account Managers, Product Managers, Revenue Product stakeholders and advertising partners
● Simplify: Twitter as a platform for direct response marketers
● Innovate through experimentation: to develop solutions and campaign best practices for performance advertisers.
● Ship it: driving widespread new product adoption and meeting revenue targets through flawless campaign execution.
● Be rigorous: become an internal advocate for performance advertisers and a true Twitter product expert.
● The Sales Specialist drives revenue across the Sales Organization with a particular focus on advertisers with performance marketing goals.
● Identifies markets and partners with high revenue opportunity tied to driving ROI from performance advertising
● Executes and refines Twitter’s go-to-market strategy, including international rollout, for performance advertising
● Works with sellers to drive discussions with advertisers to understand their objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions, and develop innovative and effective campaigns.
● Provides strategic support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, onboarding and renewal)
● Translates competitive landscape and market feedback into actionable product input; supports key product adjacencies such as advanced measurement and analytics features.
● Resolves moderate to complex campaign issues in scope in a timely and productive manner, and pro-actively identifies and implement process improvements.
● Supports ongoing training efforts with a specific focus on performance advertising and solutions-based selling
● Works with the Sales, Content Marketing, Product, and Product Marketing teams to identify and solve common performance product challenges (e.g., quarterly roadmap planning, betas, distilling optimization best practices)
● BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
● 4 years of related experience in the digital or media industry.
● Solid understanding of advertising sales, digital marketing, social media, analytics, and mobile.
● MBA and/or 6+ years of related experience in the digital or media industry.
● Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
● Strong quantitative background in finding trends within data; Strong understanding of quantitative modeling.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
● Ability to work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Product Marketing teams
● Strong leadership, mentorship, and training skills.
● Aptitude, creativity and and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
● Willing to travel.
● Infectious passion around Twitter.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!