Paid Media Manager
- Direct response media issues day-today autonomously
- Managing day-to-day media planning and buying in brand and direct response while also helping to lead long tail marketing projects.
- Work cross functionally with business intelligence, market research, engineers, product managers and creative
- Maintain a high standard of quality for reporting and campaign delivery
- Implement and sustain processes to ensure the successful execution of all digital campaigns and technologies
- Manage media vendors with direct experience in onboarding publishers with light oversight. Inclusive, but not limited to contracting, negotiating, buying, launching campaigns, reporting and resolving any accounts payable issues
- Integrate use of ad servers, verification tools, data management platforms.
- Understand the digital world and stay up to date on the digital marketplace activity through constant analysis and education
- Be curious and open to investigating unique opportunities to reach the target consumer, yet prepared to provide a point-of-view, recommendation, and alternative options to the various digital media in the marketplace.
- Accountable for results and reporting, which can in part be defined as execution of the media plan; measuring media performance and optimizing site/placement after reviewing campaign results; offering tactical alternatives
- Promote a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise
- Be customer driven and be a strong believer in the importance of the role of data & analytics in decision making
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of digital buying experience with both client and agency experience strongly preferred. Experience managing an agency is a plus.
- Strong device agnostic planning and buying experience(i.e. desktop, mobile, OTT, etc.). Deep knowledge of mobile tracking is a non-negotiable. Offline planning is a plus
- Direct response experience needed
- Branded media experience is preferred
- Resourceful, with proven problem-solving skills
- Digital analytics fundamentals including tracking & tagging, data management concepts including data management platform (DMP) activation, dynamic creative, programmatic buying, & remarketing. Multi-touch attribution is a plus
- Strong knowledge of and skill using syndicated interactive research applications and ad serving, which includes the following, but not limited to DoubleClick Campaign Manager, ComScore Plan/Media Metrix, Brand Studies(i.e. Nielsen, Millward Brown, Interpret, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced excel capabilities. SQL and Tableau is a plus
- An analytical eye to extract trends from large data sets and a creative mind to translate said trends into insightful learnings
- Strong presentation skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!