MoPub Strategic Publisher Manager (SPM) London
The SPM is the lead relationship manager on publisher accounts, from executive level to the operations contact. It is your job to drive the success of our top publishers via conductng regular business reviews, educating and upselling on new product rollouts, holding onsite visits, documenting and advising on product requests, providing necessary industry education, and onboarding newly signed publishers.
This is a highly visible role within the company assisting in the growth and retention of our largest and longest tenured clients. As an SPM, you will lead strategic conversations with publishers to identify new opportunities and grow revenue across the platform. You will also drive cross-team collaboration with Business Development, Professional Services, Product Marketing, and Product to ensure client success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
● Lead strategy, communication, and overall relationship management for fast-growth publishers for MoPub once signed on the platform
● Guide the main customer relationships with a focus on building long-term partnerships through holding consultative conversations and proactively providing deep insights to justify recommendations
● Manage to a revenue and ad request number for your book of business on a quarterly basis
● Work cross functionally to identify and implement revenue growth opportunities for the publisher
● Convey client feedback, product requests and needs to product team with quantifiable impact and justification based on publisher size and relationship
● Create project plan and timelines for newly signed publisher to drive fast integration with our SDK and a short ramp-up period
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
● BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record (MBA a plus)
● At least 4 years of hands-on experience in a customer-facing role, with ideally 2+ years track record of growing revenue from publisher clients in region
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills to all levels of management
● Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
Strong troubleshooting skills with a level of ad technology proficiency, preferably familiarity with HTML/Javascrip ad tags and ad servers
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!