MoPub Strategic Partner Development Manager (London)
Twitter’s MoPub is looking for a Strategic Partner Development Manager (SPD) to join our demand-facing exchange team in London. The exchange team is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Twitter RTB (Real Time Bidding) platform and will specifically help manage a diverse portfolio of revenue-driving Demand Side Platform (DSP) partnerships. This role will facilitate the business needs of existing clients by building and maintaining revenue against a book of business. You will be involved in up selling, growing and overseeing long term relationships with DSPs. This ecompasses day-to-day communication with our DSP partners, optimize buying strategies, scale product adoption, and play a critical role in driving overall mobile RTB education and partnership satisfaction. If you enjoy fostering business relationships whilst striving to exceed revenue targets, you will fit well into our close-knit team and will be positioned to grow within MoPub as we grow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Defend DSP’s spend market share and grow territory/account revenue
- Secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within your book of business
- Develop region-specific strategies and grow revenue for local DSP partners
- Approach DSP client service in a consultative fashion: identify a client's underlying business needs and craft the appropriate solution, share best practices or optimizations with the partner
- Upsell or provide support in scaling MoPub’s ad products
- Conduct walkthroughs and implementation of new products or features with key clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Product Growth Managers and Exchange Revenue Managers to monitor exchange activity and track performance against goals
- Partner with the technical professional services team to escalate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Be responsible for quarterly business reviews, monthly in person working sessions with accounts, and numerous client engagements/phone calls per week.
- Ensure project team, internal management, and external customers are provided with appropriate, timely, and accurate information and status updates
- Provide ideas and feedback about how to improve MoPub's products and services for our partners, enabling our Demand Partners to maximize their participation using the MoPub platform
- Attend appropriate industry events and conferences to effectively network and grow your industry knowledge.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MS/MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably related partner management or sales experience in an internet or mobile ad tech company
- Understanding of the mobile and RTB/ programmatic space
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong process-orientation and ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to travel to New York, San Francisco and/or Singapore. Travel will be about 25% of time based on location.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyze data, provide suggestions, and drive through to resolution
- Proficiency in Excel and Keynote
- Fluency in either French or German is a plus
- A team player with a keen understanding for internal cross-functional & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!