Minors & Content Agent - Bilingual (6 month contract)
About this job:
Do you have a passion for resolving complex online safety and abuse matters? We’re looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team player to join our Minors & Content team in Dublin, Ireland. Success in this role requires someone who is analytical, disciplined, proactive, and has a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently.
You will be responsible for handling a high volume of requests in an efficient and timely fashion, enforcing relevant policies, providing policy explanations to users and ensuring our internal legal and communications teams are up to speed on the work we’re doing.
This role is a 6-month contract.
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content.
- Resolve reports of abuse quickly and efficiently
- Work closely with other teams and in-house counsel to identify, prioritize, organize, and resolve complex safety issues and other escalated matters
- Compile documentation regarding issue resolution for team policy areas Minimum Qualifications:
- Multilingual; complete fluency in English
- Experience with legal document intake/processing, safety policy or other legal operational experience
- Familiarity with processes and tools used for increased efficiency
- Exceptional business judgement and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience using third-party ticketing systems (e.g., Zendesk, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Active Twitter user with a passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
- Patience, determination, flexibility, and grit Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience at a tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
- Fluency in the following languages: Japanese/Korean/Indonesian/Turkish NOTE: Telecommuting is not an option; this role is full-time in Dublin, Ireland. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!