Marketing Manager, SSA - Tokyo
We are Twitter's SSA Team (Self-Serve Acceleration Twitter Ads platform) and we are seeking a highly communication-excellent Marketing manager to help us grow. You will help us create and execute insightful marketing campaigns specialised for Japan market for Twitter’s self-serve ads business.
Who you are:
You will leverage Twitter’s Owned and Operated, and external marketing channels to increase demand and adoption of the products that drive the Twitter SSA business by creates inspired, compelling content that communicates the value of our platform to advertisers. You communicate with marketing decision-makers to demonstrate the power and effectiveness of Twitter. You will report into a Senior Marketing Manager in Japan, who leads advertiser growth efforts.
Core responsibilities include:
* You will be responsible for developing and delivering articles on our business website, narratives, blog posts, short and long-form video, infographics, events and content for social channels.
* You will partner with Content Marketing Managers, Marketing Channel Managers, Analytics and Engineering Managers in San Francisco Twitter Headquarter and the Dublin office, and 3rd party vendors, writers, editors to coordinate and execute SSA marketing campaigns.
* You are deeply data-driven, and design robust testing and measurement of campaigns to quickly distill insights into scalable product improvements.
* You have had 3+ years marketing experience; with a background working in digital and/or direct marketing. SMB marketing experience highly preferred.
* Your core experience should be in contents creation and the delivering, lead generation and email marketing
* You are results-driven, focused and detail-oriented. Excellent follow-up, organization, and project management skills, and a track record of on-time delivery.
* You have Excellent writing skills with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerful messages with attention to detail and quality.
* You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital Ad products and how Advertisers value them
* You are a self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves. #GrowthMindset
* You have strong command in Japanese/English for both verbal and written communications
* Bachelor’s degree required, quantitative background preferred
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!