Manager, User Operations
Who We Are
The User Services team helps the world enjoy Twitter by highlighting the best of our platform and providing continual support around the clock. We're the voice of the user at the company, working with product teams to provide insights that drive innovation. We give people the tools to use Twitter like a pro and we strive to fuel the best user experience possible.
We love what we do, and our team has a ton of fun along the way.
We are looking for a User Operations Manager to lead a team of Analysts tasked with delivering fast and high quality support in collaboration with our cross-functional stakeholders (policy, product, engineering, etc.) and our global vendor partners.
This role requires you to be an exceptional people manager who can help develop strategic goals, provide vision, and oversee execution on the ground. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and domain expertise in operations, and a strong track record of leading high performing teams and complex projects.
Who You Are
- Work as part of the User Operations leadership team in setting global strategies for success and measuring the impact of these strategies against organizational and company objectives
- Establish high-level team goals and guide your team towards strategies for successfully executing, tracking progress and sharing results with stakeholders
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting, retaining and rewarding talent, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to develop other leaders on the team and to grow their careers
- Maintain high level relationships with internal and external partners to ensure your team and wider operations are running effectively and efficiently
- Act as the regional escalation point for high-profile incidents and user issues and work creatively with your team and other partners to resolve them
- Build and maintain functional expertise in several areas within User Operations scope
- Disclaimer: You may need to review or be exposed to sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent required; MA/MS or MBA desirable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a people management role, preferably in a dynamic online support environment.
- Experience working as part of a global support team with counterparts in multiple locations around the world.
- Consistent track record delivering complex projects requiring multifaceted analysis and involving distributed matrix teams
- Extraordinary interpersonal communication skills with an ability to influence decision-making across teams and levels
- Ability to support change management in a complex and fast-changing organization
- Strong analytical skills, metrics driven and experience in business/data analytics
- Experience with vendor relationship management and the BPO industry (preferred)
- Experience working with Service Cloud, JIRA, Tableau, or similar software (preferred)
- Active, passionate Twitter user with strong interest in social media (preferred)
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a requirement, proficiency in one or more additional languages a plus
- Job location: Dublin, Ireland
- Some travel may be required to Twitter HQ in San Francisco and other locations
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!