- Research and develop next generation garbage collection implementations
- Research and implement JVM Compiler and Runtime optimizations
- Build fast and reliable JVM performance analysis tools
- Establish performance benchmarks and metrics
- Strong programming capabilities in two or more of the following languages: C, C++, and/or Java
- Strong skills in developing and debugging multi-threaded code
- Hands-on experience in JVM development, configuration, and performance tuning
- Ability to independently lead large development efforts
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Contributions to open source projects a huge plus
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Passion for elegance and simplicity.
- You take pride in designing solutions that will outlive the problem.
- You can provide a link to your public github repo or technology blog.
We're a strong supporter of creating a diverse workforce and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Twitter Jobs @jointheflock
Twitter Engineering @twittereng
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!