International Indirect Tax Manager
Who We Are:
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
Twitter is looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join the Twitter Tax team. We have tax professionals in the U.S., Europe and Asia, and we touch on every tax issue that affects the company around the world. If you are driven and want to make a substantial impact, come join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Provide leadership and direction on Indirect Tax technical matters
- Build and maintain strong working and strategic relationships with key Indirect Tax stakeholders
- Engage as a business partner on transactions and projects to inform commercial decisions from an Indirect Tax perspective
- Monitor Indirect Tax regulatory developments and introduce change as required
- Partner with outsourced teams on Indirect Tax matters across all areas (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger etc), providing ongoing education, monitoring and review
- Identify, design and implement process improvements
- Oversee Indirect Tax compliance internationally (EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
- Manage Indirect Tax audits conducted by tax authorities internationally
Who You Are:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in an Indirect Tax role in Big 4 and/or industry
- Qualified tax professional and accountant (preferred) - CTA & ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- International mindset and ability to work with dispersed teams
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communicator who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Results oriented, demonstrates initiative, is adaptable and flexible
- Good understanding of the Digital Economy
- Knowledge of Customs & Trade compliance
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience with navigating the Oracle accounting software
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!