Head of Performance (London)
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate.
Now Twitter is helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Head of Performance for its UK operations.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities within our London office at Twitter.
- Leading and managing a high performing team of Account Managers
- Representing Twitter externally with senior customers (both clients and agencies)
- Collaborating with leading advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns
- Representing Twitter at industry events
- Being a key representative of the Twitter Sales Management team
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns
- Executing, optimising, and analysing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards
- Providing feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
- Mentoring new team members as our organisation grows
- 8-10+ years of experience in digital media sales, working with leading companies and advertising agencies
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the digital performance media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- People management experience
- Ability to coach, train and provide ongoing job instruction and feedback to the team
- Established relationships with marketing decisions makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Vertical experience a plus - particularly in retail, technology, automotive, travel, and consumer packaged goods
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!