Head of Marketing, Data and Enterprise Solutions
Head of Marketing, Data Enterprise Solutions
As the Head of Marketing for Data and Enterprise Solutions, you will lead a team of talented marketers who are growing awareness and adoption of Twitter’s Data Products, Enterprise Solutions business, and Developer Platform.
You will understand how to work with a product team during the product development process and drive product adoption, growth, and sales by creating and executing successful go-to-market programs. You will have experience in the social data ecosystem and is ready to roll up their sleeves in a role that demands both strategic vision and executional excellence.
The position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the GM of Twitter’s Data and Enterprise Solutions business line.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, grow, and retain a team of talented marketers to promote the Data and Enterprise Solutions business
- Develop long-term strategies to target Twitter’s platform solutions to both developers and brands through a mix of Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Event Marketing, Channel Marketing, and Communications all work together to get results for the business
- Serve on the Data and Enterprise Solutions leadership team to solve questions around business strategy and tactics
- Evangelize the team across internal groups at Twitter and externally to senior executives
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams, including Product Management, Business Development, Corporate Communications, Legal, and Developer Relations.
What We’re Looking For
- An infectious real passion for the transformative power of social data
- 15+ years developing and executing marketing initiatives with measurable results
- Experience telling complex product stories in a simple, compelling way
- Experience in B2B marketing -- with data, analytics, or other SaaS products a plus
- Experience collaborating with sales, product, and engineering teams
- Experience working with major brands to implement social data or analytics strategies
- Experience leading high-output teams
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The willingness and flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!