Global Stock Plan Services –International & Equity Plan Compliance
International & Equity Plan Compliance - Global Equity Programs
Twitter offers Restricted Stock Units and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan to employees globally. Come join our team!
Who We Are:
Our team is passionate about equity, and delivering efficient, high-quality, work product. We have a high work ethic, and welcome new ideas to make us better.
We’re looking for a fast learner, great communicator, team player, with eagle eye for minute details, excellent project management skills, able to think strategically and bring ideas to contribute to the development of end-to-end and world-class processes and procedures. If you’re a Schwab Equiview pro, that’s a plus!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with implementation of global taxation framework and mobility policies for equity programs, and work with cross-functional stakeholders; proactively manage/monitor proper application of international taxation policies
- Audit transactions data and manage process and relationships with international payroll, to ensure data accuracy of transaction files; prepare/audit international transaction files (RSU lapses, Option exercises, and ESPP); continuously work with international payroll teams to improve equity processes
- Monitor data flows, identify gaps and implement enhanced procedures, audits and reconciliations to ensure process and data integrity: share reconciliation, cash reconciliation, grants, transactions, LOA, terminations
- Maintain SOX controls, flow charts and narratives for stock options, restricted stock units, ESPP. Work with auditors on timely preparation and delivery of quarterly and annual audits
- Assist with implementation and testing of IT enhancements; work with internal stakeholders and external IT consultants to document scoping and timely delivery of functionality
- Act as back-up to daily operations (RSU grants, vesting, and ESPP purchases) and acquisitions, as necessary
- Contribute to team initiatives and projects
- Continuously expand knowledge of other areas of equity plans administration
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about delivering efficient, high-quality work product
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to the development of end-to-end and world-class processes and procedures
- You have an eagle eye for minute details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative, environment, and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA equivalent experience; CEP and/or CPA or MBA preferred
- Expert working knowledge of Excel and Equiview
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!