Global Head of User Services
Who We Are:
Our team is the voice of the user at the company, working with product teams to provide insight that drives innovation. We give people the tools to use Twitter like a pro and we strive to fuel the best user experience possible. We love what we do, and our team has a ton of fun along the way.
What You’ll Do
You will lead a global team of senior operations leaders, analysts and project managers and mentor them through all facets of user operations, vendor management and strategy operations. You will work closely and frequently with the CEO and the senior management team.
Who You Are
- You have a strong knowledge of the BPO industry and hands-on experience with large global outsourced operations in areas such as content review, user/customer support, software QA, finance or IT.
- You know how to build products and have indepth knowledge of the product development life cycle
- You make sure our product decisions take into account our diverse user-base.
- You have experience with managing multi-vendor environments
- You have leadership experience in online operations or a closely related discipline, in roles where you managed other managers.
- You have experience in a global high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environments
- You have working knowledge of ticketing, LMS and QMS systems
- You possess a heavy focus in Operations and ability to scale a strong team by managing internal process and culture.
- You have several years of global management experience and are skilled in establishing strong team habits around objectives, metrics, and roadmaps lining up against company strategy
- You foster an inclusive team culture and prioritize building diverse teams.
- You make tough calls on resourcing between strategic priorities and possess a strong ability to say "no" when needed.
- You will maintain and strengthen cross-functional partnerships with key internal functions (e.g Consumer Product, Legal, Policy Trust & Safety and Sales Operations).
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field required (MS is a plus) or the equivalent
- 10+ years of senior management experience
- 5+ years of experience leading global organizations
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!