Global Client Lead - GM
- Own all financial development and growth of key client, including forecasting, goal-setting for local teams and development of global account plans.
- Own mid- to long-term financial and strategic planning.
- Develop key relationship across the client’s global and regional organizations to deepen partnerships in all relevant areas of the enterprise (marketing, research, shopper marketing, innovation, etc)
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Deepen existing and establish new collaborative business relationship between decision-makers at Twitter and C-levels at Key Account and its marketing agencies on a global scale.
- Partner with client leads to scale and accelerate adoption and deployment of Twitter in key markets
- Lead with innovative solutions-based consultative sales engagements to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged globally to connect with consumers.
- Lead the sharing of best practices globally and be the single source of knowledge for internal and external queries related to key client.
- Empower advertisers to build and execute effective campaigns, measure results leading to renewed and increasing advertising revenue with your advertisers on Twitter.
- Define best practices into how advertisers should engage with Twitter by immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments with a global mindset.
- Coach and lead by working collaboratively with local Account Executives working on client and other key stakeholders within the Revenue team and across Twitter to drive revenue growth.
- Travel to key markets and develop relationships with regional client executives on behalf of Twitter. (At least one regional trip per quarter)
- Drive client-focused research and learning plans.
- Organize Account Executive and Account Manager support for all key account-related responsibilities.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with Executive Revenue Team; display strategic growth and development of partnership.
- BA/BSc degree
- 12+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- 12+ years relevant experience in digital advertising sales, agency (media and/or creative) or client side
- 5+ years managing a key global account
- Experience in a sales leadership role with FTSE 100 advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Expert and trusted partner with key decision-makers in your region, country and/or vertical industry. Excellent understanding of industry competitive landscape, and trends.
- Deeply established relationships with marketing decision-makers at companies and agencies
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Driven to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Infectious passion around Twitter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!