Executive Recruiter for Engineering and Product
Come Help Us Build Twitter!
We are seeking an Executive or Leadership Recruiter to join our Recruitment team. An an Executive Recruiter you will be leading the recruitment for high level Software Engineers and Product Leaders. This is a full time, permanent role. We as a collective recruitment team have been noted as one of the best in the business, delivering cutting edge recruitment to our teams. Within this role you will partner with some of the industry's premier engineering, product and business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategies, organization development, and offer negotiations. As a member of the Twitter Executive Recruiting team, you will have the support network of one of the most experienced (and simply fun) recruiting groups in the entire #Interwebs business.
Who You Are:
- You are a very strong recruiter who has a history of collaborating with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
- You are able to source, connect and close all of your candidates on your own- we belive that you should have the ability to work autonomously in your role
- As a Recruiter are a true thought partner and initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top-of-class candidates to help us build the very best Twitter possible
- The Executive Recruiter role will allow you to act as an advocate for both client and your candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project lead all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with the Coordination and Sourcing teams
- Networking after work is totally your jam and you are a dot connector
- You work closely with both the Compensation Manager and HRBP on refining technical ladders and leveling roles
- You bring class and panache to the job, making your work & sense of urgency seem easy
- 8-10+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years recruiting for software engineering and product positions
- Experience working in a retained search firm and technology company are strongly preferred
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- You have a real passion for identifying diversity recruiting opportunities is strongly desired
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!