Director, Global Business Marketing: EMEA
Twitter’s global business marketing team leverages our client and industry expertise to convey the value of Twitter to the marketers and agencies we serve and establish Twitter as an indispensable partner to our clients’ business success. Internally, we represent the voice of the client and end-customer to our key partners including sales, research, product and more. Externally, we communicate with marketing decision-makers to demonstrate the power and effectiveness of Twitter.
You have a successful track record of building admired brands in the B2B space and will inspire and lead a team distributed across Europe and emerging markets such as MENA, reflecting the areas that the sales team serves. You’ll sharpen our strategy & approach, prioritize the highest-impact marketing activities, and establish clear metrics to ensure ongoing success. As the regional business marketing leader, you’ll guide the creation of customer segmentation work and develop comprehensive marketing plans to demonstrate how Twitter helps marketers solve their business challenges. Activities range from the articulation and roll-out of our business value proposition across the region to client education, sales enablement, content marketing, events & more.
If you’re motivated by the idea of rolling up your sleeves and collaborating across functions to guide and motivate a high-potential team, this role is for you. You’ll work closely with our sales leaders, business product marketing, research, communications, and our brand & creative studio. You’ll not only help improve revenue but also lead the way for Twitter business marketing across the region.
This role is based in Dublin. Geographic areas currently in scope include: UK, France, Spain, and MENA, with potential project-specific initiatives in Germany. You’ll also have 1 regional product marketing manager report into you.
- Lead, develop, and coach a motivated marketing team distributed across the region
- Develop and take ownership of breakthrough marketing programs that surprise, delight, and compel advertisers and agencies to use Twitter’s ad products
- Own and lead all business marketing events across EMEA, from start to finish, with full accountability from strategy to execution
- Translate complex concepts and business needs into simple, creative, and impactful scaled marketing programs that resonate with marketers and agencies
- Build, guide the creation of, and execute annual and quarterly business marketing plans in partnership with marketing colleagues and sales partners
- Identify, with sales, short-term marketing priorities that will advance business objectives, and rally the appropriate team resources to deliver against these goals
- Develop and foster strong and meaningful relationships across the business marketing org and with cross functional teams
- Establish and track metrics that matter
- Manage the business marketing budget for EMEA & MENA
- 15+ years of marketing experience; BA/BS degree; MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead, focus, coach and inspire a team
- Deep understanding of marketing, media and digital advertising, ideally from within an industry (e.g. brand manager/director) or as a marketer of another ad platform
- Proficiency crafting creative, inspiring, solution-driven stories that communicate complex concepts simply
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills; proven team-first mentality
- Possess a builder mentality, a strong sense of curiosity and love getting to work
- Preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record leading and working across complex cross-functional teams
- Execution, prioritization and analytical skills that are second to none; resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort taking on ambiguity
- Passion for understanding the customer and digging in to identify client needs and solutions that only Twitter can deliver
- Left- and right-brain thinker who draws energy from analytical and creative thinking
- Desire to help Twitter become a vital part of clients’ marketing strategies by demonstrating how marketers can use Twitter to meet their objectives
- Willingness and ability to travel across the region, sometimes up to 50% of each month
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!