Digital Marketing Copywriter, Self-Serve Acceleration
Who you are: As the Digital Marketing Copywriter, Self-Serve Acceleration, you will work closely with the Demand Generation and Customer Activation teams to craft copy that clearly articulates the value of Twitter Ads and drives the acquisition of new, self-serve advertisers across our marketing channels. As the subject matter expert on performance-driven copy, you will play a meaningful role in executing marketing campaigns, testing and refining our advertising message, and optimizing marketing channel performance.
- You wield the power of the written word. Your copy drives people to action.
- You intuitively grasp the balance between core messaging, and the nuances required to ensure our message resonates with, and effectively converts priority audience segments across a variety of channels.
- You are insights-driven. You will use quantitative and qualitative data to form hypotheses and create copy that helps us test, learn, and optimize.
- You connect the dots between high-level business objectives, campaign requirements, and audience to conceptualize your copy.
- You geek out on digital advertising trends, standard methodologies, and benchmarks, and have a firm understanding of what’s happening in the marketplace.
- You execute against marketing briefs to develop high-impact copy across a variety of channels, including email, Twitter owned and operated, and SEM.
- You drive quantitative and qualitative testing of copy effectiveness to identify areas for both focus and improvement.
- You develop collaborative cross-functional relationships to craft campaign and feature-specific messaging and benefit-driven copy.
- You master the brand standards for Twitter and the Self-Serve Acceleration team; apply them rigorously.
- You digest performance metrics and optimize copy to ensure high performing ads and emails.
- 5+ years of related marketing copywriter experience at an advertising or marketing agency, or in-house creative team.
- Must have solid digital experience — especially direct response copywriting.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A love of storytelling and thinking outside the box to create impactful marketing campaigns and materials.
- A strong interest in digital advertising and social media.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!