Corporate Communications Director
Twitter is seeking a Director of Corporate Communications to provide vision and leadership for results-oriented public relations programs critical to the organization’s communications goals. This individual will be responsible for leading executive communications and speaking engagements, issues management, financial communications and media relations. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, is a critical thinker, an inclusive leader with strong executive presence, the ability to motivate and develop teams, and influence senior leaders. Tech experience is a plus, but not a must.
- Provide strategic counsel to Finance, Investor Relations and Corporate Development teams to protect the Company’s reputation and promote Twitter’s unique value proposition with users, investors, advertisers, partners.
- Lead public positioning of Twitter’s executive team via press and external speaking venues, elevating the Company’s strategic growth narrative.
- Build best in class rapid-response and issues management capabilities among Corp Comm team
- Manage and develop a team of experienced communications professionals.
- Provide strategic Comms support to CEO/CFO/COO
- Serve as Company spokesperson
- Bachelor's Degree in Policy, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 10+ years of experience managing press and stakeholder relations in IR, financial communications, policy, and issues management
- Executive communications experience - speech writing, media briefing/coaching, CEO/CFO - level support
- Strong financial comms experience (for a publicly traded company preferred), supporting quarterly earnings reports, annual shareholder meetings, investor conferences, and regulatory filings
- Proven track record in crisis/issues management
- Great writing skills and analytical ability
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Passion for Twitter
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!