Coordinator, University Recruiting
This is a 12 month contract!
Who We Are:
This is the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
That is what makes Twitter unique. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. We have a great space, a following of passionate users, and a very bright future. Our team is lean, mean, effective, and we need leaders to join us. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We are a team changing Twitter one intern and new grad, at a time. As a member of the University Recruiting Team, you’ll have the support – and the responsibility – you need to make a difference on a grand scale. As a Coordinator, you will be responsible for building and executing University Recruiting processes for full cycle recruiting. From coordinating campus events to running interviews days in our offices, you will be part of the hiring process every step of the way.
Launched in July, 2006, Twitter now has 300M active users. Headquartered in San Francisco, California we have a global presence of over 4,000 employees across 35 offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage recruiting event logistics spanning across campus, conferences, external events, and in Twitter offices
- Manage interview logistics between candidates and hiring teams across the globe for phone screens, video conferences, and on site assessments
- Coordinate interview debrief meetings and gather interview feedback; partner with internal teams including Hiring Managers, HRBPs and Recruiters to maintain clear communication and a consistently high standard throughout the entire interview process
- Track, update, and maintain all candidate statuses in ATS
- Maintain onsite intern experience and attend intern related events
- Track and own an ever-evolving budget for your respective universities
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust; you will bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Represent Twitter to the external world
- Be a strong brand ambassadors
- This is a contract position
Who You Are:
- You have experience with recruiting coordination including ATSs
- You are a super high energy individual with strong communications skills
- You are highly organized and detailed-oriented; with the ability to handle simultaneous projects with moving parts
- You display good common sense, judgment – knowing when issues need to be raised
- You are a strong multi-tasker and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- You effectively prioritize
- You are able to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- You take initiative and work independently
- You have utilized Google Mail, Calendar and Docs
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive
- You are able to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously
- You possess as strong presence and level of comfort engaging with team members of all levels
- You successfully demonstrate capability for creative problem solving and solutioning
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of work experience
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!