The Content Specialist will work with the Niche Content Strategy team to run fast-paced campaigns and support on complex and larger accounts. Niche, a division of Twitter, is a technology platform for thousands of influential creators, and an advertising solution for the world's top brands. This is a critical role within Niche, and an awesome opportunity to gain experience to the Content Strategy team.
Content Specialists are tasked with working on accounts from start to finish. Working closely with the brand strategist and senior members of the strategy team, content specialists are responsible for discovering the most relevant creators and working closely with them to create content that matches campaign objectives and goals. Additional duties include ongoing client communication, budget management, shepherding the campaign through to completion, and reporting back on results. Unlike a traditional agency, our offering is dependent on technology: a suite of campaign management tools that facilitates this workflow. Still, our clients require human support from diligent, articulate and responsive managers.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years experience in account management
- Online/digital experience, preferably in agency setting
- Lover of all things social; active user on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with client projects; proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Team player; proactively seeking out ways to help the success of the team
- Innovative approach to problem solving and storytelling, with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Can-do attitude, bringing excitement and optimism to daily tasks
- Resourceful and solution-oriented
- Operates with a sense of urgency
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!