Content Partnerships Manager, South East Asia (Singapore)
Sports Partnerships Manager, South East Asia (Singapore)
Twitter is transforming the way mobile users around the world interact with one another, and with leaders in government, television, sports, news and entertainment. This is your opportunity to help drive this change across the region and to work with sports TV networks, sports federations, sports teams and athletes across South East Asia to identify and champion best practices for using Twitter to drive growth, innovation and revenue.
- Provide front-line technical support to content partners, solving problems and escalating to internal support and policy teams as needed.
- Manage, track and expand Twitter's numerous relationships with the sports ecosystem to increase the usage of Twitter among them.
- Prepare training and presentation materials, including presentations, case studies, training handouts, and/or best practice guides.
- Develop best practices, new integration formats, and business strategy to drive adoption of Twitter among TV networks, federations, sports teams, athletes, artists, record labels and more; share those with the global Twitter content partnerships team
- To help content creators and media companies grow and monetize their audience by championing Twitter's unique offerings for content partners
- 5 years of media or experience in South East Asia; experience in sports preferred but not required.
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter and social media’s impact on media, society, technology.
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation, relationship building and monetization skills.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive decision-making.
- English proficiency is required. Additional language like Chinese, Tagalog and/or Bahasa is preferred.
- BA/BS degree.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!