Content Partnerships Manager, Entertainment (Jakarta)
Twitter is transforming the way mobile users around the world interact with one another, and with leaders in government, television, sports, news and entertainment. This is your opportunity to help drive this change across the region. With a focus on entertainment, but an added passion for sport, you'll work with the best in entertainment including film companies, television networks, record labels, and music artists. But you're role is not limited to the entertainment world, you'll often be called upon to create campaigns for our biggest sporting partners. Overall, you'll be educating Indonesia to identify and champion best practices for using Twitter to drive growth, innovation and revenue.
- Provide front-line technical support to content partners, solving problems and escalating to internal support and policy teams as needed.
- Manage, track and expand Twitter's numerous relationships with the content (sports and entertainment) ecosystem to increase the usage of Twitter among them.
- Prepare training and presentation materials, including presentations, case studies, training handouts, and/or best practice guides.
- Develop best practices, new integration formats, and business strategy to drive adoption of Twitter among film companies, TV networks, sports teams, athletes, music artists, record labels and more; share those with the global Twitter content partnerships team
- To help content creators and media companies grow and monetize their audience by championing Twitter's unique offerings for content partners
- Create unique and innovative campaigns that will highlight Indonesia on Twitter's global stage
- 5 years of media experience in Indonesia/South East Asia; experience in entertainment preferred
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter and social media’s impact on media, society, technology.
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation, relationship building and monetization skills.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive decision-making.
- English and Bahasa required.
- BA/BS degree.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!