Client Partner, Greater China (Singapore)
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant experience and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter, Inc.
This position is located in our office in Singapore and will require some travel to client and agency locations. The Client Partner will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and Fortune 500 companies, and their marketing agencies
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- 6-8 years of experience in digital media sales, working with Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- BA / BS degree
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!