Business Development Manager (India & South Asia)
Twitter is seeking a Strategic Business Development Manager who will be responsible for negotiating and leading high-impact strategic partnerships. These partnerships will range from those that unlock significant user growth and engagement, to those that help Twitter scale as a business, to those that extend Twitter’s product capabilities.
- Negotiate multi-faceted, complex deals with a variety of Twitter’s partners including Telecom Operators, OEMs and Connected Devices, ISPs, Cable TV, Internet portals, Mobile Apps, Retail, Banks, Airlines, etc with aim to driving growth and adoption of Twitter.
- Drive user growth and engagement offsite by striking partnerships with strategic portals and media ecosystem partners who help curate and distribute high quality Twitter content.
- The key metrics that this person will be measured by are:
Growth of DAU/MAU
Time spent on platform (Avg User Minutes, or AUM)
- Be the voice for Twitter in the region and have a point of view of partnerships, strategy, product, communications, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Product, Media, Sales, Legal, and other internal organizations across Twitter to forge, support, and manage partnerships.
- 8+ years of Business Development experience in a consumer-web company.
- Infectious passion about and active user of Twitter. Clear understanding of Twitter consumer products and business model.
- Skill set to map Twitter KPIs to partner KPIs and prove a value-plus engagement model for partnerships.
- Ability to talk tech with developers and have a basic understanding of APIs and SDK in the Developer-world.
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision.
- History of running quickly with little supervision. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- Proven success in negotiating complex deals and driving most aspects of the legal process.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to C-level executives, business development leaders, product managers, lawyers, and engineers.
- Deep understanding of the Twitter media ecosystem and online advertising landscape are a plus.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math strongly encouraged. MBA a plus.
- You have an edge over others if you have been an entrepreneur previously!
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!