Brand Planner, Paris (France)
Brand Planner, Paris (France)
The Brand Planner is a key member of Twitter’s Brand Strategy team, helping develop and position best-in-class creative opportunities to the world’s largest marketers. As the resident expert “storyteller”, the Brand Planner’s role is critical to align innovative, creative uses of the Twitter platform and the advertiser’s marketing objectives. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with a team of driven & experienced sales and marketing professionals in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- The Brand Planner works within a team charged with growing the business relationship of several of Twitter’s largest and most important strategic accounts.
- The Brand Planner’s primary responsibility is to drive the proposal process from analysis of the brief to the delivery of the final deliverable through strategic planning and cross-organisational coordination in a timely manner.
- The Brand Planner should possess strong creative and design skills, as well as seasoned experience crafting compelling story lines and data-supported presentations to help drive revenue.
- The Brand Planner works closely with the Technological Program Management team to make sure innovative campaigns are successfully brought to life.
- Additionally, the Brand Planner assists in brainstorming sessions internally with team members, as well as externally with client and agency partners, with the overarching goals of distilling objectives and developing marketing solutions that help our top advertisers succeed on Twitter and beyond.
- Master degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- 5-7 years experience in digital, preferably in social media
- Experience building custom presentations
- Ability to run data pulls and message effectively within proposals
- Strong design/formatting aesthetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Innovative approach to problem solving and storytelling, with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to Twitter and client brand standards
- Team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration across multiple teams
- Comfortable with presenting to clients and agencies, in both small or large groups
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of API, data, programming languages a plus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!