Associate Account Manager, ECS ( Multilingual)
Our world-class team of media professionals is seeking an Associate Account Manager with French, Spanish or German to develop our business with small business advertisers.Twitter has grown over the past 10 years to 320m users and we’re now rolling out our advertising products internationally. If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience and strong career trajectory, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities with us.
Who We Are:
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. We are creating an elite team of sales professionals, and is seeking an Associate Account Manager to develop our business with small business advertisers. If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, great at building a strong and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
Who You Are:
- You sell Twitter latest advertising solutions to new and existing advertisers
- Consistently deliver against sales target while you are delivering excellent customer sales experience to Twitter's advertisers.
- You communicate with customers both actively and reactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- Drive quality and efficiency in everything you do through identifying areas for improvement on an ongoing basis
- Provide product teams with feedback around customer needs and challenges to influence product prioritization and road map
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience in sales account management and acquisitions and support.
- Cold calling experience is a plus.
- Interest in working against sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Positive attitude with a drive to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; comfortable with online communication tools.
- Uncommonly resourceful; able to mine available knowledge bases to find answers.
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or German and working knowledge within the local market necessary.
- Active and passionate Twitter user.
Be sure to share your @handle on your resume!
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!