Agency Development Manager, APAC (Singapore)
You’ll help us develop our strategic partnerships with agencies, from the regional holding company level, to individual agencies in local markets. Your main focus will be on our media agency partnerships.
You will work closely with the sales team and other Twitter functions, partnering on programmes of activities devised to help drive agency adoption and revenue on Twitter.
- Design and implement processes that contribute to how we operationalize our approach with media agencies
- Collaborate across groups to identify revenue opportunities; make recommendations to leadership
- Develop, analyze, and distribute key business metric reporting and insights, to monitor Agency business performance on an ongoing basis
- Partner with sales in the development of account plans, devised to grow the agency partnership, improve Twitter fluency, grow revenue and product adoption / innovation.
- Serve as a liaison between agencies and Twitter to help them adopt the platform and build first class programs for them and their clients.
- Explain and demonstrate how and why individuals use Twitter, to identify and inspire authentic uses of Twitter for their clients
- Develop and conduct educational roadshows / bootcamp-style training to inform about best practices for using Twitter for their clients.
- Work with agencies to drive innovation and help structure programs that deliver positive business impact for Twitter and agency clients
- Work with agencies and sales to document and merchandise innovative uses of Twitter: discover, catalog and 'case' great Twitter usage stories and evidence that will help shape the agency, brand and media world's understanding of how brands can use Twitter
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features and solutions
- +8 years of experience in a media agency or as a media owner, working with Fortune 500 companies
- Established relationships with decision makers within agencies
- Experience in investment, deal execution and reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- BA / BS degree
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!