Advertiser Success Manager, EN markets
Who you are: In this role, you will have an opportunity to shape the strategy to support and grow our advertisers globally and to lead a vendor team of Advertiser Success Specialists. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to lead seamless execution, analysis, and improvement of these programs.
- You will work with Director, SSA to create the overall strategy of programmatically helping Self-Serve advertisers be more successful with our ad products
- You will be able to establish and run a function of vendor operations consisting of Advertiser success specialists to help our global advertisers with a clear goal of business growth.
- Handle a portfolio of the highest spending self-serving advertisers in English markets, leading to business growth and revenue retention.
- You will partner with the in-house SSA Technology team to develop strong hypotheses, analytical frameworks and create automated interventions that address advertiser needs and increase product usage.
- You will also find opportunities for product, program, and process improvement, with a focus on rapidly scaling it across markets and languages.
- With your help we will develop and independently run global programs end-to-end, including ownership to ensure successful planning, execution, analysis, and communication of these programs to SSA leadership.
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus (preferably in economics, computer science, mathematics).
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in a high growth business unit with experience in handling revenue and working with vendor operations
- Track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had impact on a global scale.
- Account management experience with excellent client communication abilities.
- Strong partner management, cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!