Ads Analyst - Contract (6 months)
Ads Analyst - Contract
Are you a passionate Twitter user who’s interested in helping to protect our users, advertisers and our partners? The Ads Policy Operations team is charged with enforcing advertising policies for the rapidly growing base of advertisers using the Twitter Ads platform, and is looking to expand the team with passionate and detail-oriented individuals responsible for efficiently and effectively enforcing Twitter’s advertising policies.
As an Ads Analyst, you will be tasked with investigating, identifying and taking action on advertisers and promoted content that is of low quality, misleads users or violates Twitter’s advertising policies. The position is full-time, 40 hours a week. Flexibility in terms of working hours is preferred.
- Thoroughly and efficiently evaluate ads and advertisers for compliance with Twitter advertising policies
- Continually review internal tools, process and workflow to identify and drive forward opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Work with the Twitter ad policy teams to identify opportunities to enhance and clarify advertising policies
- Ability to make sound judgment calls in the face of ambiguity
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience with content review, policy and/or enforcement a plus
- Note, this is a six month contract role with no conversion option, based in San Francisco - HQ.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!