Administrative Assistant - Trust & Safety / Legal
Administrative Assistant - Trust & Safety / LegalTwitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
Are you someone who is detail oriented enough to be super organized amidst occasional chaos but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? You'll be the Assistant for our VP of Trust & Safety and will also be supporting two Sr. Directors within our Legal department in our San Francisco office. It is important that this person can juggle diverse responsibilities with aplomb and humor.
For the right candidate, this role should provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of our product.
What You’ll Do
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Strategically manage and maintain multiple calendars
- Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports
- Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events
- Take ownership of your organization’s people and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe
- Partner closely with Administrative Assistants across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
Who You Are
- You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps, Keynote, and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in Twitter
- BA or BS degree with a strong academic background preferred
- 2+ years full-time relevant work experience
- Experience working with executive management
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!