Ad Research Intern (Paris)
Ad Research Intern (Paris)
We are looking for a young talent to be our research intern in France, working and learning with the research manager, helping him to deliver high quality standard pieces of research for our sales, marketing, coms, brand strategy, media and development teams.
The candidates should have a good knowledge of classic research methodologies (mainly quantitative), be able to work in both French and English, communicate fearlessly, and of course have a deep knowledge and passion for Twitter.
During this 6 months, the intern will work very closely with the French head of research on a wide range of different types of researches and analysis: audience measurement, conversations sentiment, ad effectiveness, Media usage & attitudes, clusterings etc.
This internship will be great opportunity for her/him to develop her/his future career path!
- Assist with campaign ad effectiveness set-up, data extraction and project management
- Support on opinion and thought leadership research project management
- Work collaboratively with research and marketing teams to package impactful storylines and visual outputs to present and diffuse the insights
- Assist with the launching of dashboards or interactive self service tools allowing key stakeholders in the company to easily access to the insights they need
- Recently graduated (last 12 months) or about to graduate a master's degree in marketing or market research
- Point-of-view about digital media research/measurement and methodological consideration
- Knowledge in statistics applicated to research or marketing (correlation, tests, etc).
- Strong capabilities in using PowerPoint or Keynote to create impactful presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and basic data processing skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to sift through large quantities of data to tell meaningful stories
- Organised, responsible, with a focus on adhering to project timelines
- Ability to overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion
- A good sense of humor never goes astray!
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!