Are you passionate about delivering value through process improvements and innovative tooling solutions? Do you enjoy improving systems, creating efficiencies, and designing solutions that let people focus on interesting work? Have you completed complex, multi-disciplinary projects in these or similar areas: business process redesign, information technology, tooling solution design, and program management? If so, you should join us!
Who We Are:
The teams in Twitter’s Counsel department are on the front lines of safety, speech, and policy issues that affect the Internet. We work to ensure user trust, protect user rights, and mitigate legal risk through policy definition, Terms of Service enforcement, and safety advocacy. We innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re a learning organization with a growth mindset, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our policies and ourselves.
What You'll Do:
As a Product Operations Manager II, you are primarily responsible for the development of business process and technology-related solutions for Counsel teams. On the project delivery side, you will be responsible for strengthening Counsel’s relationships with the engineering teams that build and maintain the tools and systems we use in our daily work. You’ll plan ahead, write functional requirements, design and scope solutions, ensure adequate testing, and help deploy improvements to our tools. You’ll ensure that the needs of our international teams are well-represented. Please note, this is not a data analytics position and is instead focused on software development support.
- Collaborate with Counsel teams to understand their processes and systems and identify areas for improvement
- Develop requirements documents including user stories, process flow charts, and testing plans to connect business/process needs to product requirements
- Define system and tooling needs that are as yet unmet and write the business case to justify investing in new solutions
- Shepherd the user acceptance testing of systems and tools prior to deployment and launch plans
- Work closely with Legal and Security to ensure our systems comply with the company’s security and access policies, such as the use of access restrictions and audit trails
- Facilitate requirements gathering and grooming sessions across different stakeholders, at different levels, to establish mutual understanding on strategy, processes and technical & non-technical requirements
You will report to Counsel’s Manager, Product Operations. This is a full-time position. You can either work fully remote or at a local office at your discretion.