Twitter is looking for a Manager to lead our Performance Outcomes in EMEA. Twitter's GAP team has a simple mission: to assist our global sales organisation in driving the best possible outcomes for performance-driven advertisers. As Twitter gains market share with performance ads, we are growing our team to ensure we can continue delivering dependable support.
This team is responsible for helping our performance-driven advertisers achieve their desired outcomes and keep our revenue flowing so we can fund our fellow teammates’ work in making Twitter better.
- Lead a team of Optimization Specialists who are responsible for helping our customers achieve successful outcomes on performance-driven direct response (DR) & mobile app promotion (MAP) advertising campaigns.
- Coach and mentor team members, clearly allocating responsibilities across the team by balancing team goals with individual professional development.
- Develop strong relationships with regional sales leaders and cross-functional senior stakeholders across the globe, acting as a critical anchor for visibility, insight, and partnership for your team.
- Advise your team in building campaign-specific learning plans for key accounts to gain customers’ trust in Twitter’s ability to help them achieve performance outcomes at scale.
- Drive the vision, scope, and strategy of one of our key pillars in our ‘Objective, Key Result’ (OKR) framework.
- Stay in sync with our Product team, serving as the “voice of the customer” in internal discussions about product innovation and its impact on customer outcomes.
- Develop and execute test plans that validate our hypotheses on how to drive the best outcomes with our performance ads as our products evolve. Collaborate with regional GAP counterparts, Global Customers Learning, Product Marketing, and Revenue Product Specialists to distribute product knowledge and be a “voice of the product” for our customers.
- Encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.