Do you have a passion for resolving complex online safety and abuse matters? We’re looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team player to join our Site Policy team in Dublin, Ireland. In this role, you will focus on Violent Organizations. Success in this role requires someone who is highly disciplined, and proactive, has a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, has excellent attention to detail, is a strong team player, and has strong communication skills.
You will be responsible for handling a high volume of requests in an efficient and timely fashion, and enforcing relevant policies. You will undertake proactive work to surface violating content and will contribute to proactivity initiatives to achieve greater efficiencies. You will be responsible for conducting triages and will contribute to assessments related to violent organizations.
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content.
- Resolve escalations, quickly and efficiently.
- Proactively surface relevant violating content.
- Contribute to proactive initiatives to contribute to greater operational efficiencies.
- Conduct triages of potential violent organizations, and contribute to group assessments.
- Work closely with other internal teams to resolve complex issues and escalations.