Who we are:
We are responsible for helping to drive global initiatives for Twitter's Small and Mid-Sized Business (SMB) team. This Engineering team focuses on the technical challenges that can drive better usability, functionality, and delivery of marketing and customer success content to our self-serve advertisers. The team utilizes a data-driven, analytical and programmatic approach to projects - from design to launch. These projects help generate significant revenue growth and commit directly to advertisers' satisfaction and are accomplished through collaborating extensively with cross-functional teams across Data Science, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering.
What you'll do:
As an experienced engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most highly-scaled distributed systems. You will review requirements, design systems, collaborate with partners, prioritize and lead projects not only in terms of technical ability but also with quality, efficiency, building / maintaining quality technical and non-technical documentation.
You are able to:
- Support / promote high-quality work, software standard methodologies, and attention to detail
- Analyze, prioritize, and strategize incoming projects using critical thinking
- Work with data scientist partners, build data pipelines and systems that deploy machine learning algorithms at scale
- Build and maintain software services and tools used by internal users or external advertisers
- Engineer systems of varying architectures
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise
- Diagnose, and troubleshoot complex distributed problems and develop solutions
- Work cross-functionally with various engineering and non-engineering teams