Twitter has changed the way people communicate, and over the last few years our sales teams have evolved and scaled how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. Our Large Client Solutions teams work with the biggest and best brands in the world, forming strategic partnerships throughout their organisations, and working cross functionally to ensure these brands achieve their objectives and grow their business.
Twitter is continuing to build a world-class team of sales professionals, and is seeking a Client Account Manager to join our Large Client Solutions - Israel team (based in Dublin) to drive further growth.
If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant experience in the digital advertising market, as well as a strong track record building strong customer relationships and delivering large revenue targets, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with the biggest advertisers to deliver large revenue targets.
- Build and manage relevant stakeholder relationships with your clients and their agencies to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Discover client objectives at business and campaign level and build strategic plans to meet these.
- Use in depth market and product knowledge to recommend and educate clients on best practices for developing and scaling effective campaigns.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to deliver campaign objectives and unlock upsell opportunities.
- Resolve client issues and bugs and in a timely and productive manner.
- Build and present intuitive campaign and quarterly business reviews to clients.
- Provide feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform.